For Teachers Only:
Want to build your teaching skills?
Need some new ideas or strategies?
Have questions about teaching that need answers?
I know when I first became a teacher, I certainly wished I had someone to talk with. And now you do! Mentoring teachers has become one of my favorite things to do.
Sessions are designed around your questions, as well as points of interest from me.
We will spend time developing strategies and diving deeply into some of the challenges we all face as yoga teachers.
Mentoring Platform for New Yoga Teachers
WHERE: The Yoga Garden
COST: $300 for class series and 45 minute individual coaching session. Register here!
$225 for class series only. Register here!
Topics To Be Covered
- Time management
- Short Sequences with themes
HEALTHY SPACE & BOUNDARIES:
- Honing and honoring this basic principle can set the tone not only for your teaching career, but also your life.
- In class: Rhythm/pacing/cueing
- Coordinating script – conversation with movement
- Communicating who we are to the public
- Developing skillful communication to encourage and enhance the student’s experience
- How to use positive cues, rather than pointing out “faults”
TEACHING AROUND COMMON INJURIES:
- You can count on some of your students having an injury. How you framework your teaching sets the tone for a healthy or unhealthy yoga practice.
- When, where & how to offer assists.
- How this can become the backbone of your teaching.
INCORPORATING ANATOMY, PRANAYAMA & MEDITATION:
- A little goes a long way. You don’t have to have more certifications to immediately bring in the benefits of these 3.
Become part of a group, or if you prefer, schedule a private session with me.
Contact Patty for more information.